You Need Your Own Custom Website/Blog! Blogging is the New #1 Internet Marketing Tool To Grow Your Business. Use Blogging To Get Free Traffic From The Search Engines.
Here’s why you need to have your own website/ blog designed today:
1.Blogging is simple. The simplest way to get your piece on the net is through blogging. No skills are necessary… an average adult can read and type, or at least click a mouse. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection (who doesn’t?) then you can blog and advertise.
2. Blogging is authentic. In this day and age where advertising saturate our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product.
3. Blogging is low cost or even free. Because blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free webtime is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business.
4. Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
5. Blogging builds your market. Unless you are a Hollywood star, chances are, only your Mom reads your posts. Mom has a lot of friends, so she lets her friends know how interesting your blog site is. But you need not depend on Mom to increase your readership base.
6. Blogging allows you to get free search engine traffic. Google loves WordPress blogs! If you want good search engine ranking, then you definitely want WordPress. Google loves fresh content, and WordPress often give Google it’s favorite food (fresh content).
Contact Us to have your own Website/Blog designed!
[gallery_bank type=”images” format=”thumbnail” title=”true” desc=”false” responsive=”true” display=”all” sort_by=”random” animation_effect=”” album_title=”false” album_id=”2″]
Contact us at 800-497-5613 or use our Support System
Give your business a boost by effectively using blogging as an Internet marketing tool.
Design & Setup of your blog.
We install the best Plugins to SEO your site for Search Engine Rankings
(Software installed On Your WordPress Blog)
Video tutorials on how to update your blog! (Coming soon)
Setup time is 3-5 Business days!
If your ready to get started you can place your order below.
After you order you can purchase your hosting. Please click return to merchant afterwards
1 page website package $129
4 page website package $229
(Requires a domain and hosting account from our suggested provider to get the discounted price)
After you order you can purchase your hosting. Please click return to merchant afterwards.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience using our service. There are no refunds. By ordering you are agreeing to these terms.